Search This Blog

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas!!!!

Kacy loved this! I am so so glad Santa brought it for her!! As soon as she opened it (and Daddy put it together) she went right upstairs , put on her princess dress and started talking to Sleeping Beauty!! :)
Here's Caiti loving her new comforter!!
Kacy loves this felt food cooking set...I think this (making felt food) is going to be my new hobby (read: obsession) . Anyone want to join me in the madness?


Kacy drinking her hot cocoa.



Santa brought too many presents!




Caiti snacking on the gingerbread house!!




Kacy stealing the roof of the gingerbread house!!



My 2 sweet girls!!!


Kacy- too much sugar right???




decorating, :)


Kacy and her teachers...Ms. Kelly (left) and Mrs. April.
She LOVES school. Too bad for the rest of us!! :)







Kacy and her class Christmas caroling in Melanies room. That is her right next to her teacher.



1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures on your blog! I love to post lots of pictures too!

    ReplyDelete