Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bad timing? or PERFECT timing?

So Kacy got a "bug catcher" from my mom for Christmas, as well as a flashlight from Santa.

And as soon as we pulled into the driveway from my mom's the Saturday after Christmas, she insisted we go looking for bugs. Even though I attempted to tell her there weren't any bugs out in December, she insisted. I thought it was pretty funny, and since I absolutely detest the little buggies anyway, I thought, hey, maybe this IS a good time to look for them!

It was fairly warm (as you can see since she isn't wearing a coat) so we spent a good bit of time out there! We looked and looked (or she did anyway) and we thought we were going to have to settle for a leaf when....lo and behold- Kacy found a REINDEER track on a stump!

Who knew we'd find something sooooo wonderful and magical? Perfect timing I guess. We never did find any bugs though. (Yay!!)


1 comment: