Search This Blog

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Our fabulous new pets...

Today we had a Girl Scout meeting and then Kacy and I went to the Germantown Craft Festival. Why? I don't know. To buy more stuff to declutter I guess. I actually think I did pretty well. I didn't buy any clothes, bows, or huge wooden signs (like I wanted to). I did buy some soup mixes and some Christmas ornaments. Then I got Kacy some hermit crabs.

She is thrilled with them!! You would think I got her a pile of puppies or something. Sometimes I feel so bad that she can't have "real" pets because of her allergies. She spent the night with a friend last night and had an allergic reaction to their cats. Sigh. She sooooo did not want to come home either. So we ended up with the crabs. Their names are Spongebob and Sandy. I tried for Laverne and Shirley, but no such luck.

I am hiding the hermit crab food from her though because she wants to feed them constantly. I told her she had to wait until tomorrow and she came back in here after about 10 minutes and said, "I am going to put them in my room. Can I have the food so I can feed them in the morning?"

"I will give you the food in the morning."

"But they might be hungry before you wake up."

"Ummm...well they will just have to wait."

Huge sigh,"ok then. But I would really hate for them to be hungry." Said with great sadness.

She is a hilarious kid!!

No comments:

Post a Comment